Monday, May 11, 2009

Can some people please give me their opinions on the Student Advantage Card?

I've read the other questions/answers about the Student Advantage card, but it didn't give me what I wanted about the subject, and so I post this.





What I'd like to know from some of you who may have it or know someone who has it, is if it's worth it locally. The companies on the website look great. Amtrak, Greyhound and Choice Hotels appeal to me the most. 1-800-Flowers.com and allposters.com would be good too.. Target.com is a great one if you get a free shipping deal or something, otherwise the shipping makes only 10% off not really worth it.





I've been looking and wondering about this for a few days now. I'm enrolled in college to start in January. And I can afford it, but I look at their sample fares and stuff and they haven't been updated in a while. So idk if the program still even exists. Also, if there's any1 in the Ann Arbor area who has the card, what are some local places the card is accepted? Any1 else are also welcome to tell their local places. I would like to hear!!

Can some people please give me their opinions on the Student Advantage Card?
I purchased for my daughter. Paid for itself in less than a month just with Amtrak, bought 2 year plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment